I’m dying omg
I’m going to need some gum, a diamond, and a fire extinguisher.
I TWEETED ABOUT MY REICHENBACH FEELS AND I GET THIS AS A REPLY
SO I GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND
THAT’S NOT ALL
THEY KNOW WE CANNOT BE SATISFIED BUYING EACH PRODUCT INDIVIDUALLY SO THEY PUT IT ALL IN ONE BIG PACK FOR THE SAME PRICE AS ALL THE INDIVIDUAL PACKS
I HAVE FOUND THE PROMISED LAND
LAST TIME I SAW THIS, IT HAD 5 NOTES
YOU’RE WELCOME, EVERYONE
I want to try a thing:
Reblog this by Friday and I’ll go through your blog and pair you up with another person who reblogged this. It’ll be like a Tumblr blind date!
This is an AWESOME thing.
Danny Phantom: the man of several good comebacks.
I wish there were necklaces given to us at birth that were half of a unique shape and your soulmate wore the other half and they got warmer the closer together you were and colder the further away you were so you could go on this journey when you’re ready to find your other half so that you could be spared all the pain and heartbreak of being played with by those who don’t take dating as seriously as you do
new york accents
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
- Me: I won't let it bother me I won't let it bother me I won't let it bother me
- Me: *lays down to sleep at night*
- Me: It bothers me, actually it really fucking bothers me, so let's lay here and think and stress about it instead of sleeping